Tuesday, November 01, 2005

tastes like...Mountain Dew (some recs)

Makd has done her big ole list of fic recs for Angel season 5. I am making some in-roads into the first post of it because, damn, that gal reads a lot of fic. Given this is just the best of the best, I shudder to imagine how much fic she actually reads in order to produce these lists. I've not even started working through the previous ones (and, obviously, my Spuffysense is tingling at what new treats might lurk in the Buffy season 7 recs). So, a handful of recs from the recs list...

  • Summer Girl by Kath
    pre-Angel season 5. Wes and Angel character piece with lots of lovely detail and flashbacks to the pre-Angel season 2 summer. If that makes sense.

  • Reclaimation by Jenny O
    "And one day, not an especially important day, Cordelia wakes up."
    Great Cordy AU piece. Heavy with the snark and making me laugh.

No comments: