Tuesday, October 11, 2005

no power in the verse can stop me

What with all this new found Mal-lust, and the fact I have 1400 words of firefly fic in progress (subject to change when I get around to reading the Serenity mini-series comic*) I've decided the time has come for version 3 of the order of aurelius and this here blog. The site's going to be an archive just of my fic without all the other fripperies and folderols. I guess it'll divide into Buffyverse and Fireflyverse sections but I've been learning some css and rss tricks and I'll be using them to make it smooth. Well, maybe I can do a fic rec thing, using some cute code to make it easy to maintain...

So anyway, this is advance notice that these pages may go all squiffy for a bit whilst I piss about with code.

*which no-one told me was filling in the gaps between Objects in Space and Serenity (film). I thought it was one of those dreadful tie-in comic versions of the film and thus avoided it. And #1 is rare. Grrr.

update: the comic shop had #3, but not #1 and #2. Have got them on order.

No comments: