Thursday, October 16, 2003

spank us 'till Tuesday...we promise to be bad if you do...

I'm a bad, bad fan and need to be punished. I swore to stop buying Buffy tie-in fiction. No, not even 2nd hand. Nu-uh. Never again.

Buffy: Blood and Fog by Nancy Holder says on the front "Buffy and Spike are on the trail of Jack the Ripper!" (their exclamation mark). The back mentions it has the gang of four (the Buffy gang of four, not the CCP lot or the founders of the SDP) in London in 1888. And the detail page reveals it is set within season 6. Yes, that's the Dark Spuffy hot wicked energy sex era.

It's in my bag. First hand. Although in a "buy one get one half price" deal and I did buy a proper novel as well. I'm obviously considering it the half-price purchase, even though I spent 20 minutes looking for a second book to go with Blood and Fog.



And today's "and people call me obsessed" link:
Lydia Chalmers' Thesis on William the Bloody

No comments: