Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I'm still waiting on the next episodes of Angel. Grr.

BBC2 have just started Buffy season 7 but for some bizarre reason are showing three episodes in a row over Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday nights. Plus, whilst on a little later than last year's attempt to show season 6 at 6pm (because all that masochistic sex is just right at that time - the cuts to Dead Things were hysterical) it's still on nice and early. And no late night repeat for grown-ups.




Due to the whole Waiting for Angel thing (hmmm, there's a lit fanfic there), I've been wasting my life reading fanfic and taking online quizzes:

fic rec: Persuasion
Spike introduces Buffy to Austen. Not literally, because Jane Austen is not, as far as I am aware, a vampire.

You are Anya  from AnastasiaYou are Anya

Which forgotten animated heroine are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Entertaining partially because, ooh look, Anya but also because I quite like Anastasia.

No comments: